SCRAP'S OF HANIFA

Check out my other Blog: http://scrapshanifa.blogspot.com/

Friday 9 January 2009

Ping Pong

At this moment, I’m passing a situation that makes me feel like a ping pong ball…. Sometimes I feel despair, like the world is going to end… and other times I feel that what I’m experiencing now is an opportunity that life gives me to change and get a brand new life.
There is a lyric of a song, that when I listen, I feel like to cry and shout.
I’m going to put here only the parts that touches me:
"Do you know what it feels like loving someone that's in a rush to throw you
away?
Do you know, do you know, do you know,?
Do you know what it feels
like to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed?
…If birds
flying south is a sign of changes At least you can predict this every year.
Love, you never know the minute it ends suddenly
I can't get it to speak
Maybe finding all the things it took to save us
I could fix the pain
that bleeds inside of me
Look in your eyes to see something about me
I'm
standing on the edge and I don't know what else to give. …
How can I love
you? If you just don't talk to me, babe. …
I flow through my act The
question is she needed And decide all the man
I can ever be.
Looking at
the last 3 years like
I did, I could never see us ending like this.
Seeing your face no more on my pillow
Is a scene that's never ever
happened to me.
But after this episode I don't see, you could never tell the
next thing life could be”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd3VPEHX11o

Although the video of this song doesn’t say too much for me… however the lyrics… well say it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment